Senior Software Developer
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe is all about. We continue to invest strategically to enable the creation and delivery of exceptional digital experiences. It's an exciting time to be here - especially if you're an innovator and a leader. In Adobe DVA team, you will experience the energy of a start-up company backed by the resources of one of the greatest software company in the world. It's a perfect place to grow your career and unleash your potential. Come to enjoy the thrill of designing a great product and the rush of developing it with people as passionate as you.
The Premiere Pro team is looking for a hard-working, ambitious Senior Software Developer. Premiere Pro is the industry leading video editing platform. Our users depend on our application and tools to deliver amazing video experiences. You will have the opportunity to participate and contribute to this success by delivering innovative new solutions. We invite you to join a dedicated team of high-caliber individuals who greatly enjoy working together as we continue to deliver great experience and product to the markets.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Build high-quality, robust features; own development for features of medium to large complexity.
- Work in an agile development environment, coordinating with other internal and external teams to help ensure proper workflows throughout the entire app experience.
- Work closely with a distributed team of developers and quality engineers on the design and implementation of features.
- Exhibit a level of technical leadership needed for future growth.
- Provide accountability and ownership for all task assignments.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Passion for building high quality and performance features.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Good time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Expertise in building desktop applications.
- Strong coding skills in C/C++ including experience with Boost and STL.
- Experience in audio & video processing a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top