Senior Services Product Marketing Manager
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft breathtaking and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
As part of Adobe Customer Solutions, the Services Product Marketing Manager role will be responsible for driving the go-to-market of one of our most strategic and fastest growing portfolio of services. This role will be part of a cross-functional team supporting global initiatives for Adobe's services organization.
- Create and drive go-to-market strategy for Services portfolio
- Develop collateral and sales material to enable sales organization success
- Working with account management and channel sales to distill benefits into core product marketing messages as well as pricing and packaging strategies for the solutions and services portfolio.
- Identify thought leadership and customer success story opportunities to help with program adoption.
- Communicate the value of the solution to the sales team and develop sales tools that support the selling of the solutions.
- Accountable to drive the bookings numbers for North America while working closely with the sales team
- Build processes to ensure appropriate handover between sales and delivery teams for the portfolio of services
- Capture sales input to work with the program development team for future releases
- Partnering across the marketing, Product Management (PM) and sales ecosystem to continuously optimize execution and business results.
- Accountable to build, validate and drive quarterly projections for the program.
- Drive creation and execution of marketing strategy for Expert Services Portfolio while working with designers and offshore marketing campaign execution resources
- 7+ Years of experience
- MBA or an advance degree preferred
- Advanced skill level using Excel
- Strong people leadership and influencing skills
- Passion for facilitating internal and external customer satisfaction
- Ability to thrive in a demanding environment while prioritizing multiple tasks and meeting tight deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortability driving projects and working collaboratively with both onshore and offshore teammates
- Committed to details and getting an accurate view of data
- Previous experience with product management, product marketing preferred
- Experienced with driving sales pipeline for a program
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top