Senior Security Engineering Manager
- Sydney, Australia
Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe a place where exceptional people thrive.
Adobe Marketing Cloud gives you a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting and web experience management solutions and a real---time dashboard that brings together everything you need to know about your marketing campaigns. So you can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.
The challenge is represented by the ability to evaluate emerging threats and to prevent malicious actors from compromising corporate environment. Moreover, research will be conducted on attempted or successful efforts to compromise the security systems.
What you'll do
- Your role implies being responsible for investigating information security alerts by determining the source and destination of the threats and collaborating with other teams for risk mitigation purposes.
- Analyze and correlate sources of threat intelligence and security events that come from various tools such as SIEM, IDS, system logs etc.
- Provide information and report to management regarding impact of breaches to confidentiality, integrity, availability, or disruption to delivery of services.
- Responsibilities will include working with internal and external parties (Adobe Security, clients, vendors, contractors, etc.) in conjunction with other teams (Client Care, Professional Services, etc.) to address issues as needed. May also be involved with, and act as an interface to, corporate peers on implementation of company-wide security solutions.
- Constantly focus on developing and improving process, documentation and best practice techniques within SOC. Demostrate proactiveness with regards to alerts fine tuning and threat intelligence research.
- Manage a set of infrastructure components that provide access control mechanisms for Australian Government customers
What you need to succeed
This position requires strong technical, communications and problem solving skills and the ability to engage and interact with numerous teams. The ideal candidate would be top notch security analyst with a passion towards troubleshooting and incident hunting.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate deep competency in most or all of the requirements listed below:
- Experience as an IRAP Security Architecture and Engineering
- Experience as with Splunk and Splunk ES
- Familiarity with PenTest best practices and remediation of findings
- Familiarity with IDS types, similarities and usage
- Experience with McAfee ePO
- Very good understanding of IOC types
- Experience with networking concepts, protocols and technologies
- Familiarity with Linux based operating systems (CentOS, RHEL, Kali) and security hardening
- Familiarity with Windows based operating systems and security hardening
- Experience with Configuration Management solutions such as Salt, Chef or Puppet
- Packet analysis experience (Wireshark)
- Basic experience of data parsing (Python, BASH, grep, SED, AWK, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating the ability to effectively convey technical information to both technical and non---technical audiences
- Excellent information management practices, such as thorough documentation, usage of wikis, blogs and other collaboration tools
- Knowledge of ITIL process framework
- Strong experience with cloud hosting including Microsoft Azure and AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Windows Server and Java systems Chef.
- Experience with Enterprise critical software, Adobe AEM, Magento a strong plus
- Experience with long term operation, monitoring and upgrade of Enterprise software a plus.
Special consideration given for:
- Master's degree or other advanced education
- Prior account management and/or project management experience with Fortune 500 clients
- Knowledge of and experience with digital marketing technologies
- Prior experience with customer success in a SaaS, or Managed Services company
- Experience using digital marketing products and FSI vertical experience
- Consulting and/or technical training experience
- Australian Citizens only
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We support diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Back to top