Senior Sales Operations Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft alluring and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
The Adobe Customer Solutions (ACS) Strategy & Operations team is looking for a Sales Operations Manager (SOM) to support the Professional Service Sales (PSS) organization in helping them grow and drive their business. He/she will partner with and act as the trusted advisor to the regional PSS Leader and their organization. He/she will drive the operational cadence, work with Sales Analytics to provide reporting, generate data driven insights, drive the yearly Go-to-Market territory planning and quota setting. He/she must be a self-starter that thrives in the face of challenge and is relentless in clearing obstacles with a resourceful and creative approach to problem-solving in a fast-paced and constantly evolving sales environment.
- Partner with the ACS PSS leaders and other key stakeholders in strategic and operational go-to-market planning, executing on those key strategic and operational initiatives, as well as the day-to-day running of the business
- Regularly analyze field productivity, customer activity, market dynamics, pipeline activity and product performance in support of planning activities, as well as to provide regular insights to the business on how to improve performance
- Drive bookings attainment goals in region: diagnose gaps and develop action plans to improve performance. Partner with the ACS PSS teams in executing against those plans, and then continue to monitor and develop improvements.
- Assess existing business practices and build innovative approaches for improved efficiency and effectiveness, including driving standardized opportunity, account and territory planning practices.
- Drive a regular weekly, monthly and quarterly cadence around planning, forecasting, opportunity progression, pipeline management and business reviews.
- Build peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel, across all regions of the world.
- Ensure PSS organization is enabled and operating efficiently as it relates to the utilized tool suite
- Bachelor's degree in business or finance, MBA desired
- Extensive years of professional experience that includes, sales operations, business operations and project management
- Excellent analytical skills with the proven ability to derive insights and trends to take action against
- Extensive experience with sales forecasting and operations
- Experience with BI and Analysis tools: Excel, Tableau, PowerBI, Salesforce, etc
- Proven ability to drive operational improvement initiatives
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate across multiple functions/organizations
- Must have a 'can do' attitude and an internal strong sense of urgency
- Previous experience with the Professional Services industry
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top