Senior Sales Compensation Analyst
- Lehi, UT
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers by efficiently managing experiences across channels (Web, Mobile, Social, in-store etc.) as well as across brands and geographies. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
Adobe is looking for a Senior Sales Compensation Analyst who will be responsible for supporting the compensation needs of our global sales organization. You will play an integral role in Adobe's ongoing compensation strategy by processing results, implementing Adobe controls, assigning quotas and providing ongoing support for the commissionable employees in the field.
- Handle commission results autonomously and continuously seek to improve existing processes
- Maintain controls required for accurate payout of commissions
- Lead quota and territory assignment and ongoing alignment
- Collaborate with our finance partners to provide accurate and timely payments to field employees
- Timely and accurate resolution of commissions questions/disputes from field employees
- Develop, maintain and update systems and processes critical to the reporting and tracking of compensation and sales team metrics
- Develop and present business insights to Sales Operations management
- Maintain and help run the sales incentive compensation processes
- Collaborate with Sales Operations and Sales Leadership to improve compensation plan design
- Guide special projects, such as data analysis, process improvement, report building, commissions modeling
What you'll need to succeed:
- BA/BS in Finance, Economics, Business Administration/related degree OR related practical experience
- 4+ years experience in an analyst role in sales compensation, FP&A, or sales operations at a high-growth technology company with recurring revenue (SaaS)
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- Experience driving initiatives
- Advanced Excel skills (including pivot tables, vlookups, data modeling, etc.)
- Experience with ICM/SPM tools (Callidus, Anaplan, Xactly)
- M.B.A in Finance or OR related practical experience
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Back to top