Senior Project Manager
- Basel, Switzerland
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver outstanding digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
What you'll do
As part of the European Adobe Consulting Organization you will:
- Lead teams in project scoping activities to identify, capture and analyze requirements, define key business drivers and define an effective and innovative solution
- Effort estimation and scope management
- Planning, monitoring and reporting of project execution (risks management, budget, timeline, etc)
- Management of project resourcing and commercials including forecasting, time management and invoicing
- Project communication to the client and/or partner and internally within Adobe.
- Accountable for ensuring projects are delivered to quality standards
- Help customer to succeed in their digital transformation journey by providing guidance, industry leading practices and advice on Adobe Marketing Cloud benefits
- Work with other Adobe teams to provide customer with the One Adobe experience
- Active participation in PMO practice development
What you need to succeed
- Strong foundational project management skills and experience, delivering large enterprise digital marketing solutions for a software vendor, or mixed vendor / customer background
- Experience in Digital Marketing & Automation, Campaign and Content Management
- Ability to manage large single projects or multiple concurrent smaller projects.
- A professional project management qualification, e.g. PRINCE2, PMI
- Experience in managing the delivery of projects using an agile methodology, e.g. SCRUM
- Strong personality, prioritisation and presentation skills (verbal and written) to Executive level within an organisation
- Understand both technical and business level challenges/topics and be able to address them with the corresponding stakeholders
- Ability to work with virtual internal teams across geographies and time zones
- Advanced language skills (verbal/written) in English and German/French, ideally all 3 languages
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top