Senior Program Manager- Target
Adobe's Digital Experience team is looking for a full time Program Manager to support the Adobe Target team in San Francisco! We are seeking an experienced program manager who can lead cross-functional teams and projects to successful outcomes. The ideal candidate will have an excellent balance of people, organization, and technical skills and have a strong agile background delivering products effectively and efficiently. Does this sound like you? If so, we would like to talk to you!
- Work closely with engineering managers, product managers, and other technical leaders
- Lead teams to clarify project goals and deliverables
- Craft schedules, timelines, and milestones that structure the project and establish accountability.
- Drive teams on their commitments to Adobe Target leadership and the Digital Experience business
- Identify, negotiate, and manage internal and external dependencies
- When necessary, bring up issues and risks to appropriate stakeholders and build mitigation plans
- Streamline and automate the roll-up of status reporting that is given to management
- Collaborate with teams in San Francisco, Moldova, and India.
What you need to succeed
- 7+ years of experience as a Project/Program Manager
- Proficiency of Agile and Scrum practices, specifically for building and deploying SaaS products
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail
- Solid ability to understand and articulate complex technologies
- Superb organizational skills to be able to coordinate complicated projects.
- Outstanding team building and team management skills
- Ability to manage in an environment of ambiguity with diverse stakeholders.
- An orientation for execution with a strong process and metrics focus
- BS minimum, preferably in a technical field
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top