Senior Program Manager
Adobe has successfully transformed from a traditional desktop software vendor to a Software as a Service provider. With this change, new opportunities have been created, with unique focus to the online technologies that enable unique customer experiences in and around our products and services. The Cloud Technology group supports this endeavor for Adobe, and supporting Cloud Technology as a whole is a Business Operations team, focused on process and throughput optimization and efficiencies. This Senior Program Manager role will focus on optimizing our planning and execution processes.
This Senior Program Manager position will play a key role in Adobe's Cloud Technology organization, support all aspects of our Commerce initiatives. The organization that the role supports is responsible for all aspects of the end-to-end customer experience for purchase, entitlements, and provisioning of subscriptions and services used by Adobe customers. The position will report into the Director of Business Operations, and will dominate through several areas of business and technical delivery.
- Ensures all aspects of an initiative/program, from initial concept planning and requirements review, through scheduling and logistics, through the final hand-offs post go-live are identified, tracked, and executed to their greatest potential.
- Is seen as a Subject Matter Expert, and can cover for any other role in the meeting:Product Management, Engineering, Architecture, QA, etc. They have a firm understanding of the business goals, and find creative solutions for engineering problems yielding the fastest time to market.
- Creates and tracks all aspects of a program, including:detailed project plans and milestones, resource allocations, risks/issues remediation, status reporting, budget management, and is the general "go to" person for details & status of the project.
- Oversees multiple concurrent projects and programs; varying in size/scope/complexity, spanning across several different teams and orgs.
- Participates with management teams in creating materials and models used for quarterly and annual recasting of initiatives and priorities.
- Creating material(s) that can be consumed at various levels of the organization - from executive-level presentations, to finite-level materials to be consumed by project/program teams.
- Proactively identifies risks in all assigned areas; work with teams and management to mitigate these risks before they become issues.
- Specific background in payments and payment processing, both domestic and internationally
- Familiarity with the payments industry, payment gateways, transaction management, fraud, elevating acceptance optimization, and optimizing for the end user experience.
- Extremely organized with impeccable attention to detail; understands the what, why, when, how and who to drive better solutions.
- Industry knowledge of commerce (funnel, conversion, etc.), as well as subscriptions, subscription management, and general SaaS components.
- Experience project/program managing both home-grown as well as purchased apps (SFDC, SAP, etc.) a big plus; along with knowledge of both B2B/B2C spaces.
- Self-Awareness:knows when to drive the conversation, and knows when to set the table for the project team to and step aside (facilitator vs. moderator - and when to use which skill).
- Working amongst competing priorities and competing schedules to get your project across the finish line in a mode that brings value to stakeholders inside and outside Adobe.
- Must know their audience, and be comfortable presenting to everyone from C-level to the Individual Contributor assigned to the project/program; must be able to influence, and have data-driven conversations.
- Be able to work well across organizations and forum relationships with a globally-diverse workforce
- Solid knowledge of the Scrum methodology
- Previous experience with projects related to PCI, PII, ISO or other compliance-related work a plus.
- Experience with applications such as Jira, or other workload (Backlog) management tools required
- Fundamental budget management skills desired
- Bachelor's degree / 7+ years of progressive experience
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top