Senior Program Manager
- Greater Noida, India
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and results-oriented Program Manager. The role requires an individual with excellent project management abilities and an outstanding track record of delivering results. The candidate must have exemplary communication skills, bring attention to detail and possess a strong ability to influence without authority. As a program manager, you will work closely with the product teams to develop and manage the execution of best practices to guide the product organization through various stages of the development lifecycle. Involvement lasts throughout all stages of lifecycle starting from concept to delivery. As a Sr. Program Manager, you will build schedules, drive programs and strategic milestone reviews.
What you'll do:
- Organize and oversee software development, ensuring the right features are designed and delivered on time and with the highest quality
- Create and manage detailed project plans and drive delivery to milestones and requirements
- Drive day-to-day progress of programs & projects and keep various levels of management informed of project status and health
- Manage issues and risks, create mitigation plans and escalate to appropriate stakeholders appropriately
- Coordinate with cross functional teams and manage dependencies across teams
- Manage status and reporting to provide project clarity to all the stakeholders
- Review, draft, approve and close legal agreements and other various related actions for the support of these transactions
- Work with third-party contractors/vendors/technology partners
- Data analysis to discover trends, identify challenges and opportunities
What you need to succeed:
- 9-12 years' of total experience and a relevant experience of at least 3 years as a project/program manager in software or related industry.
- BE/BS degree in engineering (preferably Computer Science) required with a recent background in program/project management. MBA will be a plus
- Agile/SCRUM and/or PMI Certification and demonstrated rigor in project management best practices
- Strong data analysis and conceptual thinking skills with ability to glean insights from data and translate them into actions.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills with ability to appropriately align communications per intended audience
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand and articulate complex technologies
- Strong organizational skills to be able to coordinate complex projects.
- Ability to manage in an environment with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to operate in ambiguous situations while bringing clarity
- Motivated, execution-oriented high performance individual with strong process and metrics focus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top