Senior Product Manager - Retention
- San Jose, CA
Adobe.com is one of the most heavily trafficked corporate websites in the world, the front door for the majority of our visitors, and a primary revenue generator for Adobe. You will be a leader on the product management team that focuses on making Adobe.com a world-class experience for all site visitors and ensure that the site is meeting its revenue and retention goals. Working in close partnership team members across Adobe.com, design, and engineering, you will drive the future direction and strategy for Creative Cloud on Adobe.com, connecting customers to Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Lightroom, and all the apps and services they rely to fuel their creativity.
You will be responsible for defining key opportunities, based on data, and working alongside our Design, Content Publishing, and Engineering teams to deliver creative experiences for our customers.
You will lead the development of a feature or product vision and roadmaps that meet or exceed Retention critical metric targets. You will work with hardworking cross-functional teams to deliver product experiences, optimize the site relentlessly, and ensure that the projects accomplish their business goals. You will be responsible for defining key retention opportunities based on data, to fuel growth and improve customer retention.
- What You'll Do
- Use data, customer and competitive insights, and industry standard methodologies to find opportunities to create innovative capabilities and compelling user experiences.
- Collaborate with Design, Engineering, Sales, Product, Legal, and Customer Support to rapidly conceptualize, prototype, market validate, and launch new product ideas and innovations.
- Develop 6 - 12-month roadmap with the ability to focus on and prioritize key themes.
- Define measurable goals and important metrics, set priorities and handle a backlog of features and functionality; work with engineering, design, and QE to meet those requirements.
- Build business cases to be prioritized on the roadmap and collaborate with the engineering, design, marketing, and sales teams to build business cases, requirements
- Identify customer needs and use information to define user personas, user stories, use cases, and product requirements for product features.
- Design and conduct product discovery and optimization experiments using quantitative (A/B tests) and qualitative techniques and foster data driven decision-making
- Work alongside internal business partners to measure the performance of personalization campaign activities and contribute testing-generated insights
- Design, drive and lead individual tests end-to-end, from initial test design through to insight generation and presentation of results
- Present convincingly to executives, partners, and users/customers.
What we are looking for:
- MBA/MS (preferred) with minimum of 7+ years' experience, ideally in Computer science, Maths or Engineering
- Ideally 5+ years' experience working on a high-volume e-commerce site or other transactional site and deep understanding of web technologies
- Demonstrated experience in or proven understanding of handling complete (end to end) life cycles
- Ability to craft clear, compelling recommendations supported by strong analysis and business logic, and articulate them to the organization to gain support for recommendations
- Solid understanding of the business impact of product to drive revenue and increase customer retention & satisfaction
- Preferred experience and proven excellence in the areas of AB testing, fast iteration testing, and incorporating insights from testing to product innovation
- Familiarity with experience design, including real examples of customer validation techniques, including user research, usability testing, and journey mapping.
- Highly analytical; relentless focus on using data to drive decisions, create and achieve measurable key results for the site
- Growth attitude, Results driven, attention to detail and follow-through, and ability to work effectively at all level within the organization and with partners.
- Ability to easily cross between high-level strategy to day-to-day implementation.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills and equally able to talk to and influence engineers, senior executives, and diverse partners
- Enthusiastic, creative and innovative attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status! We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment! Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top