Senior Product Manager - Business Offerings and Billing
Increasing SMB and Enterprise revenue across Digital Media and Digital Experience products is a major growth driver for Adobe. As the Senior Product Manager for Business Offerings, you'll be working cross-functionally with relevant stakeholders across the entire company, as well as interfacing directly with business end-users to build and deliver on your product roadmap.
Since there is a lot of innovation in the B2B commerce space, you need to be very well versed in industry best practices and latest technologies with regards to enterprise sales cycle for cloud-based software, enterprise sales / CRM tools, which encompasses various pricing, quoting, invoicing, metering and billing capabilities.
In addition, you are expected to use a data-driven and customer-centered approach to balance long term strategies vs. short term tactical fixes. You also need to have an excellent track record of influencing and driving execution of complicated technical product requirements through multi-matrixed organizations.
Last but not least, you are responsible to significantly increase our speed-to-market with business product launches as well as innovating on new billing / metering business models.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience with business product sales cycle across both the SMB and Large Enterprise customer segment
- Deeply understand all the user personas involved to successfully close and grow a business transaction including internal Adobe users as well as various end customer roles.
- Able to generate effective platform strategies to dramatically increase time-to-market with new product launches
- Generate detailed product requirements and work with Solution Architects and Engineering leaders to deliver on every initiative's objectives
- Collaborate with w/ engineering, sales, product, customer support, legal, and design teams to ensure alignment on vision, roadmap and prioritization of platform capabilities
- Be able to shift priorities based on insights and data, and make tough trade off decisions to get the biggest bang for the buck
- Evangelize and test new business ideas with stakeholders; drive implementation to completion with key success metrics and business impact read out
- Strong customer empathy, product ownership, bias for action and sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to influence all stakeholders
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent program from an accredited University/College is required; MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of experience leading and scaling global, distributed software teams with a focus on enterprise billing and usage metering is highly desired
- Based at the Adobe headquarters in San Jose, CA.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top