Senior Product Manager
- San Jose, CA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen every single day. We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe is bringing together the best-in-breed experiences across Adobe's Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Marketing Cloud into an end-to-end content platform that enables people to get more done together. Our cloud-based content platform supports these experiences with a set of services that will reflect a common user model, will support service business models, and will rely on secure and scalable technology. Our team is re-inventing how these offerings come together as a single source of truth for Adobe customers, and we are looking for a product manager to help define and build the next-generation content platform and integrations that will be the foundation of our partner and developer ecosystem.
Based in San Jose, you will join our Cloud Storage team, a cross-functional group of product managers, architects, and engineers dedicated to building the storage model and the features that power the content creation and consumption workflows. As a part of this group, your work will impact 100s of millions of customers ranging from K-12 students to the largest businesses in the world.
What You'll Do
- Deeply understand, and document our developer and partner community needs and create compelling business cases for product development
- Define platform product requirements and user stories as part of a prioritized backlog of features and product ideas designed to help expose APIs and SDKs
- Collaborate with engineering, product managers, architects, and other technical leaders on the execution and delivery of new access / sync capabilities
- Manage internal product requests from business owners, engineering leaders and other cross functional stakeholders
- Develop release communication plans, identify early adaptors, drive pilots to ensure rapid adoption of new platform offerings
- Engage with Adobe's customers to identify unmeet needs and to validate the solution scope.
What is needed for success
- Cloud Storage domain expertise that spans Infrastructure to User Experience
- Strong knowledge of Public Clouds (AWS, Azure, or GCP) and commercial storage storage platforms (e.g. Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive)
- 5-7 years of full-time work experience
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills to be able to coordinate complicated projects
- Ability to manage in an environment of ambiguity with diverse partners
- Proven ability to independently drive initiatives end-to-end
- Articulate and persuasive while able to listen and incorporate the perspectives of others
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent
- MBA or equivalent experience required
- Experience in product management or software engineering with a passion for developer platforms & ecosystems
- An orientation for execution with a strong process and metrics focus
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills as you'll be interacting across product and engineering leaders at various levels
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top