Senior Product Analyst
- San Jose, CA
Millions of customers around the world use Adobe products. With a growing myriad of consumers and businesses trying out Adobe products everyday, making repeated purchases and managing their subscriptions, these commerce activities generate a ton of invaluable data. Data will translate into actionable insights to improve customer happiness and build the next multi-million dollar opportunity for Adobe.
As a Senior Data Analyst in the Commerce team, you are given the responsibility to lead this data driven movement to radically transform Commerce at Adobe. You will inject intelligent machine learning capabilities in various Commerce workflows, rise above the numbers and focus on the most important results. You should enjoy finding relationships amongst disparate data and generate absolute clarity out of a muddied data environment. You are highly proficient in statistical methods, well-versed in visualization techniques, and feel at ease with cloud-based big data environment.
While you rely on data to prove your point, you also love to solve problems creatively. You thrive operating in an ambiguous environment, and you are excited by the challenge of building something groundbreaking. You ask important questions, constantly learn and fine tune your statistical models, and seek opportunities to share knowledge with others. If you fit the description, come join us in this exciting journey!
- Design experiments, figure out appropriate statistical approaches, data requirements and experiment thresholds
- Acquire data from primary or secondary sources, and maintain databases to unlock operational and exploratory analyses
- Produce training data for machine learning models; Get them to a state where it is ready production tests
- Harness user behavioral data to make customer self-service workflows more intelligent; Perform user behavioral analyses before and after all experiments to fine-tune your predictive models. Analyze what additional data is required and validate its impact
- Handle the detail execution of experiments and ensure it's performing as intended
- Foster a culture of having easy access to data and autonomy in obtaining answers by implementing tools that help others
- Analyze root causes to dips and spikes in Commerce metrics
- Maintain existing data visualizations, data pipelines and dashboards
- Passionate about machine learning and using data to drive decision making
- Proven track record as a high-performing data analyst, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working with proxy data, incomplete data, normalizing and joining datasets from different sources
- deal with ambiguity and form solid assumptions
- Expert in modern statistical learning methods e.g., regression techniques, classification, supervised and unsupervised learning etc.
- Well verse with databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Hadoop), expert in data extraction/mining (SQL, Python, R) and adept with modern Business Intelligence and Visualization tools (Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Amazon QuickSight)
- Familiar with web analytics technologies and techniques (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, digital pixel tracking, site tagging etc.)
- Strong analytical abilities; Collect, prioritize, analyze, and disseminate critical information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills with expertise in data visualizations, trend analysis, forecasts, statistical testing and data-storytelling
- Collaborate with others to understand, identify and translate business challenges into data projects
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree specializing in Statistics, Data Science and Machine Learning
- Based at the Adobe headquarters in San Jose, California
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an outstanding work environment that is recognized throughout the world on http://www.adobe.com/careers/awards.html. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique approach where candid feedback flows freely. If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer. Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top