Senior Platform Manager, Adobe Sensei
- San Francisco, CA
Senior Platform Manager, Adobe Sensei
Machine Learning is critical part of Adobe's Cloud offering. Adobe Clouds enable customers to create and manage digital content. In Creative Cloud, creative professionals and novice users alike need to manage the lifecycle of their digital assets, libraries, and documents, from brushes to colors, images, photos, videos, 3D assets and beyond. In Experience Cloud, it is all about optimizing the digital experience and digital transformations for enterprises. Adobe Cloud also includes the Adobe Stock image marketplace and the Behance community that leverage deep machine learning to enable content quality, search, discovery, organization, contributor moderation, and more.
We are building a new machine learning platform, called Adobe Sensei, that powers machine learning and AI across our Adobe Cloud product lines. This platform will span thousands of applied researchers, millions of users, and billions of digital assets. Become part of this growing team at Adobe and make a phenomenal impact in the area of computer vision, user understanding, language understanding, and digital experience optimization. The objective is to make machine learning offers a world-class, leading-edge, differentiating technology in the Adobe Cloud ecosystem.
How can you participate? We're looking for an exceptional engineering leader who is passionate about leading strong technical teams. This person will be responsible for building a large-scale distributed machine learning framework. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical and communication skills. Someone who is equally passionate about delivering an ML framework and developing the team. This is an opportunity to make a huge impact in a fast-paced, startup-like environment in great company. Join us!
· Lead a team of applied scientists and software engineers to deliver Adobe's machine learning framework.
· Manage the complete lifecycle of technical projects from ideation to completion.
· Responsible for establishing engineering processes and best practices around code quality, CI/CD, troubleshooting, etc.,
· Collaborate with architects, product management, and engineering teams to define and establish product requirements, architecture and deliverables.
· Explore and research new and emerging ML technologies and integrate them into the Adobe Sensei platform.
· Mentor and coach team members and create a dynamic environment.
· Recruit and hire new team members.
What you need to succeed
· MS/PhD in Computer Science or related field.
· 5+ years of industry experience in building and managing teams.
· Strong technical background with architectural expertise in building high scalable ML systems in production.
· Experience in big data technologies like Apache Hadoop, Spark, Hbase.
· Experience in Docker, containerization, AWS.
· Experience in micro-services, and REST APIs.
· Experience in RDBMS & NoSQL database.
· Proficient interpersonal and communication skills.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top