Senior Mobile Developer - Android
The Adobe Experience Cloud business unit is looking for a senior Android developer for Adobe Target. We are seeking an expert engineer to lead development of the Target mobile SDK, which enables companies to easily integrate A/B testing and personalization into their mobile apps.
Adobe Target is a leader in the market for rigorous statistical testing, targeting, optimization and content delivery infrastructure. We empower the world's largest brands and marketing organizations to enable personalization at scale. Our mission is to enable marketers and developers to comprehensively optimize on revenue and engagement.
Inside Adobe, we build the personalization engine that powers the Experience Cloud. There, we form the foundation of a machine learning experimentation, recommendation and optimization delivery engine that processes billions of transactions per day.
What you'll do:
- You'll have fun crafting performant mobile SDKs that interact with massive distributed SaaS applications on the back end to deliver personalization at scale.
- You'll help lead a team of engineers to follow new trends in the marketplace and find ways to implement these in our mobile SDKs to help our customers build better experiences.
- You'll help the team achieve and maintain full CI/CD and test automation coverage for fast and efficient releases.
- You'll be part of a multi-functional development team with exposure to deep platform architecture across the stack, and you'll collaborate across teams on large projects.
- You'll work in an agile, DevOps-oriented culture with a focus on maintaining operational excellence while delivering with high velocity.
- You'll be a technical leader and mentor to other members of the team
What you need to succeed:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Android platform and mobile app development.
- Real passion for quality and engineering excellence at scale.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to lead and mentor junior team members.
- Undergraduate/Graduate degree in quantitative sciences/engineering disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience in mobile development, 7+ years overall programming experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience with other mobile and IoT platforms, including iOS, React, wearables, etc.
- Direct experience with DevOps in a SaaS environment, including problem solving and debugging across the stack.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top