Senior Manager, Product for Mobile Web and ASO
- San Francisco, CA
Adobe.com is one of the most heavily trafficked corporate websites in the world, the front door for the majority of our visitors, and a primary revenue generator for Adobe. As a leader on the product management team that focuses on making Adobe.com an extraordinary experience for all mobile visitors for our Digital Media (DMe) business (Creative Cloud and Acrobat), you will deliver outstanding customer growth across our site and in app stores. Mobile is a new and exciting focus for the company, and we are committed to making a significant impact! How will you add to this effort? By working in close partnership with leaders across Adobe.com, product teams, design, and engineering, you will develop and execute the strategic direction for Adobe's mobile online experience.
Define key opportunities, based on data, and work alongside our UX, Content Publishing, and Engineering partners to drive innovative and exciting experiences for our mobile web customers. Work directly with the app stores and partners to improve qualified traffic, downloads and revenue across iOS and Google app stores. Lead a DMe-focused PM team and be responsible for development of the mobile web vision and roadmaps that meet or exceed business targets. Collaborate with hardworking cross-functional teams to deliver product releases, optimize the customer experience and ensure that the projects accomplish their business goals. We strive to balance hard work and effort with fun!
- Develop and manage a team of product managers, mentoring team members for success in the PM role, reviewing their work, and evaluating employee performance.
- Use data of all types to build innovative mobile capabilities and compelling user experiences.
- Partner with ASO vendors to improve app store performance for Adobe offerings, improving findability, growing app downloads and meeting or exceeding mobile app revenue targets.
- Develop 12 - 36-month mobile roadmaps that differentiate Adobe and drive strategic advantage grounded in data and customer insights.
- Define measurable goals and targets for the business, set priorities and write a backlog of features; partner with engineering, design, and QE to meet those requirements.
- Build business cases to be prioritized on the roadmap with an end-to-end approach, leading strategy and ensuring executional excellence across multiple hardworking teams.
- Lead large cross-functional initiatives by providing coaching, leadership and hands-on management throughout the project from inception to delivery.
- MBA (preferred) and BA/BS with minimum of 6 years mobile web product management, ASO management or equivalent experience, and 3+ years direct employee management.
- Implementation orientation; proven ability to translate strategic differentiators into innovative and detailed product requirements.
- Highly analytical; ongoing focus on using data to drive decisions.
- Results driven, attention to detail and follow-through, effective engagement and communication at all levels within the organization and with partners.
- Commitment to ongoing improvement and ability to balance feature (customer experience) versus time-to-market tradeoffs.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills and equally able to talk to and influence a wide variety of people across the company.
- Experience working with external ASO suppliers, ensuring that Adobe maximizes its business impact.
- Well-versed in defining roadmaps and delivering with committed teams that employ agile software development methodologies.
- Self-starter with validated ability to drive complex issues through analysis and resolution.
- Ability to juggle several initiatives successfully and shift priorities as needed
- Deeply understands mobile and web technology to add to technical discussions.
- Enthusiastic, positive and innovative attitude
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top