Senior Manager, Partner Sales and Alliances
We are looking to hire for our team! This position is a senior role within the field sales organization reporting directly to the Document Cloud VP of Sales, Americas and responsible for managing a team of Partner Account Executive. The Senior Manager works closely with Adobe's Digital Media business unit team to define the overall partner strategy and programs to ensure growth and expansion through the sale of Document Cloud services into the partner market. The Senior Manager and Partner Sales team builds programs and initiatives that drive net-new and increased revenue potential via multiple active Referral, Reseller, ISV, and Services Partners. This position will have direct reports and reports directly to the Document Cloud VP of Sales, Americas.
- Build out Partner programs and initiatives to help partners work in alignment with Adobe
- Create program guides including program requirements, benefits, enablement, operations, including pipeline management and revenue goals and outcomes.
- Build out program processes and operations, including documentation and deal registration
- Create communications for partners to help them to remain aligned with Adobe. Communicate directly with partners to get their feedback on Adobe's Partner Program
- 10 years blend of SaaS Partner Programs / Operations / Enablement experience within software sales - this includes experience with building Partner Programs, portals, program guides, partner policies, operations, etc
- Knowledge of System Integrators, Resellers, Channel Sales, Independent Software Vendors is a must
- Ability to provide samples of work
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- Ability to travel as needed Preferred Qualifications
- 10+ years experience in Partner Program development within a SaaS-based company, ideally with experience developing Partner Programs, Partner Enablement, Partner Sales, Partner Marketing
- Experience managing a team of individual contributors is essential.
- Experience with a high-growth, pre-IPO company experience a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work within sometimes ambiguous situations, think creatively and partner collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, reporting accuracy, ability to problem-solve as well as work independently is essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Self-starter with great time management skills
- Ability to analyze, build and present key proposals in front of executives
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top