Senior Manager- Lifecycle Marketing & Digital Operations
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies deliver the content that people crave most.
Adobe makes the toolset innovative creatives have turned to when it's time to break the mold and do their most amazing work. We are looking for someone to lead our lifecycle marketing team and digital operations.
This exciting contract role will manage the planning and execution of digital operations as well as own lifecycle marketing as a channel. This role will be responsible for and own:
- The cross-surface marketing strategy, planning and execution
- Digital campaign planning, management and execution
- Own the campaign measurement, analytics and forecasting. This leverages extended analytics teams and our technical marketing implementation team
- Work with APAC CRM leads to understand business priorities and campaign calendar, recommend email & cross surface content to hit team targets
- Partner with campaign leads, field marketing managers, global lifecycle managers and global segment managers to create, co-oridinate, and deploy emails and cross surface content across APAC
- Manage a team of two contactors for Lifecyle and cross surface marketing
- Provide weekly reporting of email performance, identify insights and make optimization and testing recommendations
- Move lifecycle and cross surface communications from a tactical model to one that provides strategy based on data and insights
- Working with our technical marketing team to ensure the execution of our emails and cross surface messaging via our Sophia platform
- Manage Adobe audiences that are used across digital channels, create email audiences and work closely with the database team
- Own the transition of our digital agency to one that owns paid media channels
What you need to succeed
- A strong analytical mindset with a focus on refining strategy based on insights
- Project management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind to approaching problems or identifying opportunities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-moving growth environment
- At least 7 years' experience in digital marketing with an understanding of email marketing
- Strong understanding of digital marketing including email (mandatory), web and paid media
- Proficiency in any Adobe Digital Experience solutions or other digital platforms
- Sydney or Singapore
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top