Senior Manager, GTM Growth Strategy, Trial
- San Francisco, CA
As a member of the GTM Growth Strategy team, this individual will be working with the Director on driving the strategy and multi-functional execution that delivers user acquisition and monetization growth in our Creative Cloud and Document Cloud subscription trial experiences.
The ideal candidate should have experience working in a data driven environment that is large and complex, with demonstrated success developing, synthesizing and communicating complex business concepts and customer analysis. Areas of specialty should include comprehensive digital marketing practices, subscription acquisition and retention, and free to paid monetization models. Deep expertise with user journey optimization and customer-centric growth, coupled with demonstrable experience running multi-functional programs and influencing across a diverse set of partners, will serve you well as you define and build outstanding trial experiences that create happy, lifelong Adobe customers!
The GTM organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures multi-functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning company priorities with strong day-to-day operations and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy and ensuring detailed execution and operations against the strategy. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense for how to get things done.
- Develop the core trial growth strategy, opportunity prioritization, and go-to-market plans across our Digital Media desktop app trials.
- Working with analytics partners, build the data driven operating model and growth frameworks that will inform trial growth with measurable critical metrics and insights.
- Partner with marketing, sales, platform and product teams to develop and execute trial growth experiments that deliver subscription revenue growth while building a more delightful end to end user experience.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the core Creative Cloud and Document Cloud trial user experience, and consult with internal teams on standard methodologies and insights.
- Communicate and champion trial growth to top level company executives - tell the story of trial growth performance, growth initiatives, insights, and business cases for additional investment and prioritization.
- Support international scale by working closely with regional partners around the world to localize and scale corporate trial winners, while also developing outstanding regional trial experiences that solve for unique international user needs.
- Partner with and advise finance on annual and quarterly fiscal goals and important metrics.
- BS/BA with 5+ years marketing, software, high tech, or management consulting experience. M.B.A.a plus.
- Expertise in driving customer-centric growth marketing and results, preferably in the consumer SaaS sector with a focus on free to paid monetization models.
- A demonstrable ability to rally teams and influence at all levels. Ability to influence teams that do not report to you.
- Proven experience leading multi-functional multidisciplinary teams to launch high-impact business initiatives. Extensive experience managing complex projects to completion.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to tell data driven stories in a clear and concise narrative.
- Ability to project confidence and leadership in front of peers and executives, balanced by a collaborative and inclusive work style with a team first mentally.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top