Senior Manager, Global Talent Operations
A leader to drive impactful change in a transformative and highly collaborative manner to ensure systems, processes and programs are implemented by the Talent Acquisition team to attract and secure key talent across Adobe's business. This role will drive recruitment strategies allowing us to scale our organization globally. The leader will oversee recruitment systems and tools, reporting and analytics, compliance, program management and initiatives related to operational excellence.
As Senior Manager, Global Talent Operations, you will play a meaningful role with core responsibilities that impact global talent, technical operations, people insights, systems and tools, legal, and HR.
Are you passionate about leading program managers:
- To drive partner/vendor management programs
- Instill strong organizational health practices through high quality reporting and governance
- Scale and automate talent operations on a global scale
Leading a new and growing team, you will need an operational attitude and partner-centric approach to ensure outstanding processes are implemented and maintained for Adobe's Talent team across all regions.
Come explore this dynamic, impactful and highly gratifying opportunity to deliver solutions and services while stretching and testing your capabilities for one of the most exciting technology companies in the world and a brand known to all.
What you'll do:
- Liaise with cross-functional partners across the Employee Experience organization to align on people analytics, insights, and technology, global mobility processes, talent marketing, payroll, and legal
- Drive programs for systems and tools improvement initiatives particularly related to Workday to ensure the ATS is optimized
- Ensure Talent Acquisition's productivity is maximized to deliver a positive candidate experience globally
- Be a change management agent who can communicate, educate and influence adoption of standard methodologies across large teams successfully and thoughtfully
- Drive operational excellence and global alignment across talent processes & systems to align with Adobe's overall priorities
- Partner with leaders in order to optimize programs related to performance metrics and management
- Define return on investment, success measures and drive adoption across partner, program management and talent acquisition enablement
What you need to succeed:
- 12+ years in Talent Acquisition, Operations Management, Project Management and/or Talent Operations roles, 3+ years in leading teams
- Deep understanding of recruiting systems and platforms and how best to achieve full optimization and adoption of the tool such as Workday and other ATS systems
- Ability to apply analytical rigor and tap into analytical capabilities to add context through effective data storytelling extracted from multiple sources
- Capable of addressing complex problems or issues with tact, diplomacy and effective communication to achieve timely resolution
- Liaise and partner effectively with VPs, senior leaders and key partners within a matrixed environment
- Advanced operational and analytical rigor expertise, advanced proficiency with data collection, analysis and insights gathering to offer key recommendations for action and drive outcomes
- Provide the backend framework for Talent Acquisition to deliver a consistent and outstanding candidate experience for every candidate each step of the way
- Shown success and experience building and maintaining collaborative and value-adding cross-functional relationships in a matrixed organization
- Meticulous problem solver with validated experience in execution and delivery
- Growth mind-set with a focus not just on the "what" but "how" things get done
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and build content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in encouraging leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and inspire diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top