Senior Manager, Executive Engagement Marketing, EMEA
The Senior Manager, Executive Engagement Marketing is a strategic and highly visible role, working closely with our EMEA President to lead the engagement program for our C-Suite customers. Partnering with Adobe's EMEA leadership team, you will build an excellent strategy that includes executive engagement experiences, communication strategies and impactful events designed to cultivate relationships with key customers and prospects.
You should have a consistent track record of delivering extraordinary executive programs that engage executives at the highest levels in business. You should also be able influence and work with senior partners both within and outside the company. In this role, you will lead the Executive engagement strategy across the region.
Reporting into the Senior Director of Enterprise Marketing, EMEA this role involves running executive experiences in the UK and across Europe, working alongside regional partners, as well as leading the team for the Adobe Customer Experience Centre (CEC) in EMEA.
What You'll Do
- Partner with leadership across the business to develop the Executive marketing strategy to meet our ambitious goals, with a focus on establishing relationships at high levels with our customers and prospects
- Define key themes, events and activations that build Executive relationships
- Build a programmatic, repeatable program for the Adobe CEC that uses existing content and speaker bench
- Develop key performance indicators and provide tracking mechanisms, analysis and course corrections throughout all campaigns and event programs
- Organize, lead, and handle sub-teams to deliver key events and communications
- Be responsible for briefing Adobe Executives on engagements
- Managing a team responsible for Exec events and oversight of the Adobe CEC
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Experience leading executive engagement programs, centred around experience-led events.
- Strong multi functional skills, matrix partners and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence across all levels of the organisation.
- Experience with developing teams.
- Strong creative perspective to bring fresh ideas to marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong project management capabilities-having the ability to juggle multiple, concurrent demanding initiatives and projects is desirable.
- University Degree
- Proven experience working in the technology/digital marketing industry, preferably with agency management experience.
- International experience having spent time working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong leadership experience making a difference and driving change.
- People management, talent development and succession planning.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top