Senior Manager, Business Development, Education
- San Francisco, CA
This role will report into Creative Cloud Partnerships (within the Digital Media business unit) and will work closely with Creative Cloud for Education Product and Marketing leadership teams. Creativity begins in early childhood development and Adobe has been empowering users in the classroom by arming them with outstanding tools to communicate and express their ideas through digital design, including images, video and immersive experiences. Our offerings in education make it easy and inexpensive for students, teachers and institutions to access and use Adobe products! This role would lead all aspects of partnerships for the entire Creative Cloud for Education B2C and B2B portfolio (Students & Teacher Edition, K-12, Higher-Ed) across channels, including Devices (PCs, Chromebooks and Tablets), Platforms, Learning Management Systems, Productivity Tools and Affinity/Student Lifestyle.
What you'll do
This role will develop and execute partnership strategies that support Creative Cloud for Education, including user acquisition, retention & engagement and revenue. The candidate will find opportunities to drive growth and improve user experience through product integration/distribution, content acquisition/distribution and technology licensing partnerships. The candidate will structure and negotiate creative and scalable deals. The candidate will work multi-functional with Product, Marketing, Engineering, Operations and Finance to successfully execute, implement and lead partnerships. The candidate will be a critical member of the Creative Cloud for Education staff, bringing key external insights to inform product and marketing strategy, identifying key strategic partners, providing regular status updates and reports against partnership objectives and key results.
What you need to succeed
- MBA with 5+ years of experience in business development, consulting or investment banking (10+ years of experience without MBA).
- Passion for education, digital media and experience with creative software tools & services, content and/or media & entertainment.
- Strategic thinker with a proven track record of developing comprehensive strategy, including market sizing, competitive analysis and financial modeling.
- Experience structuring and negotiating complex deals.
- Strong data and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the mobile and social landscapes.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to comfortably navigate ambiguity and a matrixed organization.
- Highly organized and proactive.
- Great teammate.
- Requires some travel (<20>
- This is an individual contributor role based in San Francisco, CA
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top