Senior Machine Learning Engineer
- Seattle, WA
Adobe is seeking a Senior Applied Machine Learning Scientist to join the Adobe Creative Cloud Product and Services team.
We're looking for a strong technical leader who can develop/leverage innovative machine learning technologies for solving complex sets of problems spanning deep learning, computer vision, language and user understanding as well as information retrieval and more. This is an opportunity to make a huge impact in a fast-paced, startup-like environment in a great company.
Must have experience managing end-to-end machine learning pipelines from data analysis, feature engineering, model building, performance evaluation, and online testing and validation with terabytes to petabytes size data sets.
- Build machine learning offerings to enable lifecycle of billions of images, documents and other assets in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Share knowledge in state-of-the-art statistics and machine learning research applicable to Adobe's problem space.
- Contribute to Adobe's machine learning platform, Sensei, and identify new ideas to evolve platform, develop new features and benchmark possible solutions.
- Build Proof of Concepts and provide project ownership around initiatives that demonstrate business value and lead to scalable solutions
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent
- 4+ years of applying foundational machine learning algorithms that span deep learning and data-efficient techniques such as transfer/multi-task as well as unsupervised learning
- Hands on experience with Java, C++, Scala, R or Python
- 4+ years of production experience using frameworks like TensorFlow, CNTK, Caffe, Keras, scikit-learn, SparkMLlib, NLTK, MXNet
- Experience with frameworks like Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Cassandra, and Akka
- Experience guiding research and development strategies across organization
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
Get to know the team
Adobe's Digital Media Business Unit
Adobe's Digital Media Business Unit's charter is to be the leading provider of tools and services that enable individuals, small businesses and enterprises to create, publish, promote and monetize their content anywhere through the Adobe Creative Cloud.
Adobe's creative solutions are used by designers, photographers, content publishers, artists and storytellers, UX designers, consumers and more. Through our connected apps and services, customers have all the tools and assets they need to create, collaborate and share amazing work across mobile and desktop environments. There are options for everyone, including students, photographers, small businesses and large enterprises.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top