Senior IT Product Manager - Marketing
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
The Cloud Technology organization builds platform and client services that are foundational building blocks for many other Adobe products and services. Areas of focus include: identity, security, cloud storage, e-commerce, workflow management, synchronization, customer facing web apps, scalability, infrastructure management and search, just to name a few. Our mission is to build highly scalable, highly available and highly resilient services that fulfill the business objectives of Adobe.
The IT Marketing Solution Services (MSS) team within Cloud Technology is looking for an experienced Product Manager to deliver the platforms, applications and services that power Adobe's enterprise marketing business. You will be at the center of enabling world-class marketing technologies, including our own, to help achieve marketing strategic business goals at Adobe.
You have a passion for technology, process, and a deep desire to work through complex challenges at an enterprise scale. You will focus on building new experiences and optimizing end-to-end lead management using Marketo, our custom technology stack, and the corporate CRM system. You have a continuous life-cycle product management mindset that encompasses a strategic, long-term vision, prioritizes the business value, and focuses on solving customer's needs on an evolving and integrated product road map. You understand end-to-end business processes, pain points, and are an experienced, capability focused individual with exceptional leadership skills.
You are an influential technical leader, have global business experience, and have strong communication, facilitation, prioritization, expectation setting, and scope management skills. You have deep experience working with application/product engineering and cloud-based teams that employ scrum and agile methodologies.
What you'll do
- Display an understanding of marketing business processes, functionality, and performance indicators. Use appropriate analytical methods and tools to perform work and recommend solutions to meet business needs.
- Partner with teams at various levels to define and drive a multi-year business capabilities road map & strategic vision
- Build business cases outlining projected impact for each initiative to be prioritized on the road map
- Build detailed product requirements and end to end use cases to be used by engineering & design teams
- Continuously improve and maintain lead generation processes enabled by custom technology platforms, Marketo and Salesforce.
- Effectively present information to technical or non-technical audiences ranging from team level meetings through to senior leadership updates
- Navigate the contending needs of multiple business groups
What you need to succeed
- 10+ years of technical & solution delivery experience in large enterprises, preferably in enterprise marketing application areas
- 10+ years in product management, leading all aspects of a product throughout its life-cycle. Development and support of internally facing products preferred.
- Ability to craft and articulate clear, compelling recommendations supported by strong analysis and business logic
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects/areas simultaneously in a high-pressure environment is critical
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience in supporting & implementing IT or enterprise applications using web technologies, database concepts and modern service oriented architectures
- Several years of experience using SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application projects.
- Ability to quickly build credibility and trust with team members and key stake-holders
- Demonstrable ability to drive & execute independently with a global team, working with ambiguous requirements with little or no guidance.
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks are essential
- Strong communication, interpersonal, & collaborative skills
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business or related field with a balanced business/technical background
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top