Senior GTM Manager, Creative Cloud enterprise
As a member of the Creative Cloud Enterprise GTM team, you will help drive the strategy and execution that delivers growth and sales success for Adobe Stock. Integrated into Creative Cloud, the Adobe Stock service is one of our biggest growth drivers, offering customers millions of high-quality images, graphics, videos, 3D objects, templates and more.
Your deep knowledge of go-to-market practices across enterprise customer segments, coupled with your proven experience leading initiatives to deliver subscription sales success will serve you well. You will partner with Marketing, Sales, Finance, Operations and Product teams to lead complex, cross-functional initiatives that result in improved customer experiences, increased new customer acquisition and greater customer retention.
Your work will focus on Adobe's Enterprise creative customer base, using data and market insights to find the best ways to engage with customers, increase their share of wallet, and ensure they remain lifelong Adobe customers. To do this you will take a customer-first approach and become an expert in the day to day life of an Adobe customer.
The ideal individual is strategic, highly organized and works seamlessly to juggle a shifting workload. You should excel at working in a dynamic work environment with products going through rapid/continual changes. Attention to detail and the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into tangible benefits and value propositions are essential.
- Develop and execute the enterprise go-to-market plan for Adobe Stock. Partner with enterprise Sales leaders, Sales Ops, Marketing, and Campaign teams to execute those plans
- Partner with finance and sales operations teams worldwide to track and interpret key performance metrics such as pipeline, coverage, ASV, ARR, Renewals etc. to assess health of the business. Build an action plan to address identified weaknesses
- Define key sales plays and track sales play performance within the quarter
- Partner with the Business Analytics team to uncover additional potential to sell/increase ASV: White space analysis, Propensity to buy, Sales coverage by region Segment, territory analysis, etc. Develop insights that translate into actionable recommendations
- Use data driven business models to optimize customer engagement and retention programs
- Assist in developing presentations for leadership including Run-the-Business (RTB) and Quarterly Business Review (QBR) meetings
- Collaborate with the IT and Analytics teams to construct and automate reports/dashboards for key KPIs/metrics
What you'll need to succeed:
- BS/BA required; MBA highly preferred
- 10+ years of work experience in strategic sales in B2B/SaaS environment or management consulting with strong exposure to product go-to-market
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; proven ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions
- Strong expertise in Microsoft office suite - word, power point, and excel
- Strong executive presence and engagement skills
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication
- Strong project coordination skills and desire to improve processes
- Results-oriented, self-starter, and a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Highly collaborative and ability to work within a matrixed organization through relationship-building
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an extraordinary work environment that is recognized throughout the world on the Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to grow your career, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences through the Adobe Life magazine.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top