Senior GTM Manager, Adobe Sign
- San Jose, CA
As a member of the Digital Media Go-to-Market team we will drive the strategy and go-to-market execution that delivers rapid growth and sales success for Adobe Sign within the Adobe Document Cloud portfolio. Deep knowledge of Consumer and SMB customer segments, coupled with the demonstrable experience with SAAS-based ecommerce, direct, and indirect subscription sales will serve well. This person will partner with Marketing, Sales, Finance, Operations and Product teams to lead complex, multi-functional initiatives that result in improved customer experiences, increased new customer acquisition and greater customer retention.
We own the global execution of ecommerce and reseller channel programs and promotions using data and market insights to find the best ways to engage with customers, increase their share of wallet, and ensure they remain lifelong Adobe customers. To do this we take a customer-first approach and become a specialist in the day to day life of an Adobe customer.
We are looking for someone who can combine the art and science of analytics and insights to paint a data driven picture of today's business and tomorrow's opportunities. The ideal candidate excels at building relationships and credibility across diverse groups, is a self-starter with strong initiative, excels at verbal and written communications and is a strong leader and motivator of multi-functional teams.
The GTM organization provides business-critical insights using analytics, ensures multi-functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive critical initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning company priorities with strong day-to-day operations and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy and ensuring flawless execution against the strategy. Team members are strategic and analytical, have strong E2E project management skills, and a pragmatic sense for how to get things done quickly.
Develop go-to-market plans to drive new customer demand across eCommerce and Channel Reseller routes to market, with three primary areas of focus:
Lead the charge to rapidly grow Adobe Sign eCommerce
- Partner with Product Marketing, Campaign, and Web teams to grow demand and optimize the Adobe Sign presence on Adobe.com for conversion
- Build strong pipeline of inquiries for follow-up via email or phone
- Test and optimize trial journeys to delight prospects with successful e-signature experiences
- Use data driven business models to optimize channel acquisition, migration, and retention
- Collaborate with Campaign Marketing and Enablement teams to deliver channel marketing assets, sales tools, and training in support of channel initiatives and product launches
- Collaborate with Analytics teams to understand trends in the business and develop insights that translate into significant recommendations for growth
- Track and report results from key channel initiatives
Serve as the GTM liaison to global field teams
- Acquire deep insight into local e-signature markets with respect to customers, channel partners, trends, and competition
- Assess regional market opportunities to identify areas of growth for business of our Adobe Sign product
- Provide insights back to Product teams that result in improved product capabilities and experiences.
What is Needed to Succeed!
- Good experience leading multi-functional, multidisciplinary teams to launch high-impact business initiatives. Extensive experience managing complex projects to completion.
- A demonstrable ability to rally teams and influence at all levels. Ability to influence teams cross GTM organization.
- Ability to project confidence and leadership in fronts of peers and executives. Collaborative work style and great teammate.
- Customer-first orientation, with global experience working with the Knowledge Worker and customer segments in SMB.
- Demonstrated leadership success in fast-paced, complex, and dynamic environments, rapidly anticipating and adapting to shifting priorities.
- BA/BS with 8+ years experience in marketing, software, high tech, and ecommerce. SaaS and reseller/partner marketing experience preferred.
- SaaS and reseller/partner marketing experience preferred.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top