Senior Full Stack C++ Developer
Your core responsibilities will be
· Design, architect, code, and implement services in C++
· Partner with designers and product manages to provide a best-in-class customer experience
· Engage with customers to understand problems, test ideas, and refine workflows
· Stay current with the latest test, development, and deployment best practices and share your findings with the team and community
What you need to succeed
· Strong computer science fundamentals
· 5+ years of development experience with C++
· Experience with large and complex code bases, utilizing API design techniques to help keep code clean and maintainable
· Comfortable with the Agile and Lean development process
· Understanding of supporting APIs, cache layers
· BA/BS in computer science, or equivalent work experience
· Excellent communication skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top