Senior Financial Analyst/Finance Lead
- San Jose, CA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft alluring and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
We are looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst /Lead to join our team! This is an exciting opportunity to join the Digital Experience (DX) Finance team as we continue to propel the business growth through Data Driven Operating Model (DDOM) and provide influential insights! You will own consolidation efforts for Go to Market (GTM) expenses & headcount globally for DX Business unit (>$2.5B annualized expenses, >7K HC). In this role you will have the ability to influence management decisions, lead change & standardized methodologies, and challenge status quo as Adobe continues to scale for growth.
What you'll do
- Partner closely with Americas and International GTM team to understand the business situations & consolidate rolling planning
- Present financial summary and business insights to senior management, highlighting key opportunities and areas of concern.
- Drive Sales commissions forecasting, partnering with Sales Ops and Accounting to understand cash vs P&L impact of commissions
- Lead cost of sales analysis and optimization of GTM resources/investments
- Own allocation methodology for GTM resources/expenses and provide Contribution Margin P&L Support
- Strategic Business partner support to Partners and Sales Ops organization
- Drive consistency, standardization, and cadence for expense outlook, QRF, Budget, supporting rolling planning process
- Support Hierarchy for overall GTM org and engage with Finance systems DDOM
What you need to succeed
The successful candidate will have shown experience in past roles influencing business owners and supporting decision making in rapidly evolving environments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Economics (or equivalent practical experience) required.
- Proven track record of strategic business partnership
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Proficient in working in large data sets and identifying trends / anomalies against expectations
- PowerBI, Tableau, Anaplan, SAP, experience would be a plus
- Experience with SAAS companies a plus.
- MBA is a plus
Back to top