Senior Financial Analyst/Finance Lead
- San Jose, CA
Senior Financial Analyst/Finance Lead, Americas Sales and Go to Market for Digital Media
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst/Finance Lead to join the Consumer and Business Finance team! This role is a key contributor in executing on Strategic goals to drive Revenue and Subscriber growth for the largest revenue generating Business Unit in the company. The position will report directly to the Sr. Manager of Americas Consumer and Business Finance and partner with Americas Sales leaders as well as Operations and finance teams to deliver data driven insights across products, customer segments and Geographic regions. This role requires deep technical finance expertise around revenue recognition, modeling in excel and ERP systems as well as soft skills for effective partnership with senior leaders across matrixed and global teams.
- Play a key role in weekly and quarterly processes for establishing and monitoring goals around revenue and subscriber acquisition and retention.
- Partner with Sales and Business Units finance teams across the world to model and monitor revenue drivers to ensure a high degree of predictability in our financial reporting
- Collaborate with the technical team on various automation and systems improvements efforts to improve process efficiency and data integrity
- Support various financial modeling and data requests for quarterly business reviews as well as target setting and reporting for Adobe's partner incentive program
- Ad hoc projects and analysis related to top line performance across products and countries.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills with experience providing business insights and recommendations that drives meaningful results
- Ability to see the big picture while maintaining a curiosity to understand and own the detail
- Self-starter with ability to successfully manage through ambiguity
- Outstanding communication and partnership skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and stakeholders
- Relevant experience in revenue reporting and sales teams support is preferred
- Advanced Excel, ERP software (e.g. SAP) and database apps (Access or equivalent) skills
- Prior experience with a subscription business is highly desired
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial planning and analysis
- Bachelor or Equivalent degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics; MBA preferred
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top