Senior Financial Analyst - Digital Media
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Digital Media Finance team as we continue to propel the business through data-driven forecasts and insights. This Sr. Financial Analyst position will provide extensive business partnering that will enable and influence decision making.
In this role, you will provide key cost modeling analysis and will partner with BU controllers and Business leaders to provide important insights on the cost of service for the Digital Media Business Unit. You will be responsible for modeling gross margin in a high growth strategic business area and will have exposure to full P&L performance and business metrics. This role is particularly important and high profile given the shift to subscription business offerings and need to analyze different cost structures. Located in San Jose.
What you'll do
- Develop and maintain driver-based cost models to accurately project in-quarter and long term financial forecasts
- Prepare and present dashboards for senior management with commentary and business diagnostics to highlight key revenue, direct cost and margin trends
- Monthly/quarterly forecasting and close activities including required accruals, balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis
- Provide strategic insight into key cost drivers for multiple product offerings and model gross margin implications for business decisions
- Partner with various stakeholders across the business to drive continual cost efficiencies and process improvements
- Quarterly and Annual budget planning
- Ad hoc financial analysis as needed
What you need to succeed
- Requires a BS in Finance and/or Accounting, and 5+ years of relevant corporate FP&A experience. MBA a plus
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required
- Experience in Anaplan, Tableau, and/or SAP a plus, but experience with an ERP system is essential
- Experience with SAAS business, topline forecasting and the ability to communicate key business drivers and make recommendations
- Proven data modeling and analytical skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter, with ability to work independently while maintaining the big picture view
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with ability to drive interaction with senior level management
- Positive attitude, collaborative, and comfort in a fluid environment that changes as the business evolves
- Strength in managing large volume of data and summarizing analysis into executive presentation views
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top