Senior Financial Analyst, Creative Cloud Enterprise
Adobe is seeking a Senior Finance Analyst to be part of FP&A team helping the Creative Cloud leadership team execute against strategic objectives. Adobe's mission is to change the world through digital experiences, and the Creative Cloud organization is responsible for creating innovative tools and services to create compelling, rich, beautiful and useful content.
What you'll do:
The Sr. Finance Analyst will be responsible for managing end to end FP&A process, delivering value-added business analysis and providing highly visible financial and business support for the Creative Cloud Enterprise business. This position focus on delivering business insight to support key decisions centering on strategic financial modeling, enterprise metrics analysis, new growth initiatives that increase market penetration, seats expansion opportunity and contribution margin optimization. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in providing topline financial planning & analysis to Enterprise business units, superior analytical and communication skills, and strong collaboration business partnering skills. A key to success is effectively working across matrixed organizations, maintaining credibility and positive relationships with key business partners across the company.
- Develop and maintain financial models, develop long term and short term forecasts, prepare presentations, weekly/quarterly status reports, perform detailed analysis and summarize key business conclusions for management.
- Understand implication of Enterprise metrics; Gross ASV/ bookings, Revenue, ARPU (average revenue per user) and ARR (annual recurring revenue), Attrition/Retention, Renewals & True-ups and Pipeline coverage.
- Responsible for weekly enterprise dashboard, automate process where applicable, support Data-driven operating model framework.
- Manage operating expense budget for VP/GM of Creative Cloud Enterprise Business Unit. Provide recommendation to optimize investment supporting business growth.
- Partner with Sale Finance to report insight of business performance by product line, Geo, Sales play, publish weekly OL and QFR (Quarterly Financial Reporting) at quarter end.
- Play a supporting role in the annual strategic and operating planning processes, monthly financial package, and perform ad-hoc analysis as required for business insight.
- Mastery in understanding key business drivers, correlating financial implications to business impact and making business recommendations based on financial insight
- Expertise in developing complex business financial models is essential for success in this position
- Action/results oriented - Lead logically and predictably, with high degree of drive towards action and outcomes
- Communication - Work with a variety of people/personalities; respectfully hold people accountable. Frame business challenges/opportunities for BU partner consumption
- Organized, structured thinker - Remain calm under high pressure; Digest large pieces of information and be energized by it
- Outstanding Business partnering skills, develops & preserves positive relationships across org while driving business insight
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting for Finance; MBA or CPA highly preferred
- Minimum 5 to 7 of experience in prior financial planning and analysis experience
- Demonstrated FP&A experience supporting Business Unit organizations, ideally in SaaS
- Demonstrated Business Acumen - Financial background that demonstrates the ability to quickly understand & identify key performance drivers to ensure focus & energy are directed accordingly.
- Proven ability as self-starter and leading project independently
- Must be able to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail a must
- Systems expert: SFDC , Excel, Tableau, Power BI, Powerpoint, TM1, Anaplan
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top