Senior Financial Analyst
In Adobe, FP&A organization propels the business through data-driven forecast, provides influential insights and drives efficiency. It's an exciting time at Adobe, and this position will play a critical role in driving change, implementing best practices, and challenging status quo as Adobe continues to scale for growth.
We are looking for someone who is a fast learner and takes pride in producing high-quality work at a high rate. You must be an Excel power user and love the challenges that come with building sound financial models. Primary responsibilities will include
- Established billings forecast
- Develop and own cash flow forecast model
- Create Long-Term (3-5 yrs.) Adobe Financial Model based on growth drivers
- Scenario planning and Simulation. Implement relevant scenarios reflecting Adobe business, e.g. product mix changes, M&A, growth plans, economic changes, competitive situations. These scenarios include risk and upside assessments. Identify implications and sensitivities of these scenarios to revenue and the overall P&L.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis as needed
What you need to succeed:
- Solid understanding of Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statement, and experience in integrated 3-statement modeling is a plus.
- Familiar with direct & indirect cash forecast methodology
- Build and maintain rigorous analytical models, tools, and reporting to measure business results, key success metrics, and financial performance by leveraging diverse sources of data with limited supervision
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to question the output of a financial model and consider options for improvement
- Ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines, and concentrate on detailed information in a fast-paced demanding work environment
- Demonstration of a positive, "can-do" attitude in a team-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field; CPA/MBA preferred, but not required
- Minimum 5 years of FP&A (or related) experience required
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top