Senior Financial Analyst
- San Jose, CA
We are looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team! This is an exciting opportunity to join the G&A Finance team as we continue to propel the business through data-driven forecasts and insights! This position will provide extensive business partnering that will enable and influence decision making.
In this role, you will provide key analysis and will partner with business leaders to provide forecasting for the Legal, Finance, Strategy & Growth organizations. This role will be responsible for helping own the investment portfolio and resource planning and will also have exposure to performance and business metrics to ensure spend alignment with strategic growth initiatives. Located in San Jose.
- FP&A business partner to the Legal, Finance, Strategy & Growth organizations
- Drive monthly/quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting process. Lead discussion around budget prioritization, risks/opportunities throughout the quarter
- Build and maintain cost models to accurately project in-quarter and long-term financial forecasts
- Prepare and present dashboards for senior management with commentary and business diagnostics to highlight key trends
- Perform monthly/quarterly close activities including required accruals, balance sheet reconciliations, and variance analysis
- Partner with various stakeholders across the business to drive continual cost efficiencies and operational improvements
- Ad hoc financial analysis as needed
- BS/BA in Finance or Accounting; CPA/MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years of FP&A or related experience, and have experience with an outstanding technology FP&A organization
- Advanced proﬁciency in Microsoft Excel and experience in efﬁciently crafting and maintaining complex models is mandatory.
- Well-developed analytical and critical thinking skills. Be able to independently craft orders and innovative solutions out of ambiguity, develop insights, and summarizing results for executive consumption.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to drive interaction with senior-level management and provide recommendations.
- Proven knowledge of ﬁnancial fundamentals and forecasting process.
- Attention to detail.
- PowerBI, Tableau, Anaplan, SAP, experience would be a plus.
- Driven, self-starter with a passion for excellence
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top