Senior Financial Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity to join the G&A Finance team as we continue to propel the business through data-driven forecasts and insights. This Sr. Financial Analyst position will provide extensive business partnering to Adobe's Facilities and Employee Experience teams that will enable and influence decision making. This individual will be responsible for a wide range of activities in support of business decisions and management reporting. In this role, you will develop and streamline consistent processes, be responsible for partnering with senior leaders, modeling impacts of projects, and managing operating expenses, capital expenses and headcount budgets.
What you will do:
• Ownership of Opex, Capex, and headcount management, including monthly close, forecast, annual operating Plan, and reporting of key metrics
• Partner with senior leaders to develop deep understanding of the work they do, alignment of budget to strategic goals, and critical investments
• Be a trusted business partner, drive business insights and provide financial guidance
• Lead projects to drive automation and process improvement, reducing time to deliver, while increasing accuracy
• Contribute to ad hoc analysis such as facility expansion projects and M&A integration
• Effectively partner with other Business units and Corp FP&A in representing G&A Finance
What you need to succeed
• 5+ years of related experience required
• Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field; CPA/MBA highly preferred
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required
• Experience in Anaplan, Tableau, and/or SAP a plus, but experience with an ERP system is essential
• Proven data modeling and analytical skills
• Highly motivated, self-starter, with ability to work independently while maintaining the big picture view
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with ability to drive interaction with senior level management
• Positive attitude, collaborative, and comfort in a fluid environment that changes as the business evolves
• Strength in managing large volume of data and summarizing analysis into executive presentation views
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top