Senior Finance Manager, Document Cloud Enterprise
Adobe is seeking a Senior Finance Manager to support the Document Cloud Business Unit. Reporting to the Director of Finance for Document Cloud, this position will provide extensive business partnering that will enable and influence key decisions, which affect all aspects of the Document Cloud, Sign and Acrobat businesses. You and your team will be a trusted business partner and advisor who provide strong financial stewardship and robust reporting. In this role, you will drive the business forward and work with the Document Cloud Enterprise team in order to achieve Adobe's stated objectives.
- Build and maintain complex financial models to forecast and support the business objectives
- Develop presentations, weekly/quarterly reports and detailed analysis to summarize key business conclusions for management on revenue, bookings, and pipeline coverage
- Drive cross functional alignment, through acting as the source of truth for Bookings, ARR, Revenue, and Attrition results
- As a valued business partner, collaborate with the Document Cloud Management teams in developing a detailed Strategic Plan for Bookings and Revenue
- Take a major role in scaling the Finance organization, performing analysis of business drivers vs Plan and ad-hoc analysis as needed
- Assist in the development of long and short-term strategies that improve financial and strategic value across the enterprise with Corporate and Business Unit teams.
- Build and maintain deep understanding of the business, internal cost structures and profitability drivers
- People management skills and leadership, the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
- Superb prioritization and organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving, communications skills, and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to think at multiple levels for a business: understanding and chip in to the strategic vision and driving the tactical execution
- Consultative background, including ability to the ability to lead and influence multi-functional teams to drive cross functional alignment, effectively business partner and rapidly reach credible solutions to business challenges
- Requires a BS in Business Administration or Finance and minimum of 8-10 years Finance experience supporting a Business Unit, large Sales, Marketing or R&D organization (internal management reporting, forecasting and analysis, budgeting, modeling etc.).
- Experience in software industry, preferable Enterprise Software companies. Familiarity with various electronic license technologies and maintenance pricing models including but not limited to named and concurrent users, ELAs, term and subscription-based pricing, as well as hosted and Cloud models and an understanding of the applicable finance and accounting issues and regulations.
- MBA or CPA preferred
- Experience is desired in SFDC, Tableau, Anaplan as well as a working knowledge and experience in developing complex models is critical for success in this position
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top