Senior Finance Manager, Document Cloud Consumer and SMB
- San Jose, CA
Adobe is seeking a Senior Finance Manager to support the Document Cloud Business Unit. Reporting to the Director of Finance for Document Cloud, this position will provide extensive business partnering that will enable and influence key decisions, which affect all aspects of the Acrobat and Sign Consumer and SMB businesses. You and your team will be trusted advisors who provide strong financial stewardship and robust reporting. In this role, you will drive the business forward and work to achieve Adobe's stated objectives.
- Rationalize business cases and build complex financial models to drive business growth, with follow-up performance analysis
- Develop presentations, weekly/quarterly reports and detailed analysis to summarize key business conclusions for management on annual recurring revenue (ARR), perpetual bookings, up-funnel customer metrics such as traffic, trials, and conversion, and usage and retention.
- As a valued business partner, collaborate with the management team in developing both long-term Strategic Plans and short-term Operating Plans
- Build and maintain deep understanding of the business, internal cost structures and profitability drivers
- People management skills and leadership, the ability to inspire and motivate a team
- Superb prioritization and organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving, communications, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to think at multiple levels: understanding and collaborating on the strategic vision and driving the tactical execution
- Ability to lead, influence, and obtain alignment in a cross functional organization, effectively business partner and rapidly reach credible solutions to business challenges
- Requires a BS in Business Administration or Finance and minimum of 8-10 years Finance experience supporting a Business Unit, large Sales, Marketing or R&D organization (forecasting and analysis, budgeting, modeling, internal management reporting, etc.)
- Experience in software industry
- MBA or CPA preferred
- Desired experience in SFDC, Tableau, TM1, Anaplan as well as a working knowledge and experience in developing complex mis essential for success in this position
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an outstanding work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire hardworking individuals, regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All. Learn more about our vision here.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top