Senior Enterprise Marketing & Customer Insights Analyst
- San Francisco, CA
The Enterprise Marketing & Customer Insights Analyst is responsible for delivering insights to optimize campaign marketing efforts for Adobe's Digital Media B2B businesses. This individual will join a high-performance analytics team to integrate quantitative and qualitative data to evaluate marketing performance leading to optimized marketing campaigns to acquire, grow and retain enterprise customers. This is an individual contributor role that must be expert in B2B, account-based marketing, and digital marketing strategies.
The position will work closely with campaign and demand marketers to understand marketing objectives, translate them into appropriate metrics that will showcase the health of the campaign and recommend/consult on strategies for optimization.
What you'll do:
- Understand key business priorities, marketing goals, customer segments, decision drivers and hypotheses, to create performance metrics.
- Design and build standard reporting to support traditional lead generation and ABM performance management.
- Deliver ongoing insights on metrics with recommendations for optimization.
- Support monthy and quarterly marketing reviews.
- Conduct analyses and synthesis on strategic programs to drive awareness, pipeline (creation & progression) and post-sales engagement and adoption.
- Synthesize media and marketing effectiveness data, collaborating with others in and outside of the Adobe Marketing and Customer Insights (MCI) team.
- B2B Marketing Expert
- Expert in B2B marketing strategies to drive customer awareness, consideration, engagement and pipeline. Experience with account-based marketing strategies is desired.
Marketing measurement expertise:
- Expert in digital marketing measurement across channels: search, email, advertising, social media, PR, web, etc. Ability to consult/advise on marketing programs/efforts.
- Proven ability to synthesize analytics and research results into clear insights on marketing performance that guides actionable decisions.
- Strong data analytics skillset:
- Excel wiz
- SQL experience required. Exposure to Hadoop/big data environments needed
- Power BI experience is highly desirable
- Skilled presentation creator to convey executive level data driven insights
- Strong communication and presentation skills:
- Possesses strong presentation skills moving beyond data to insights for executive audiences.
- Leadership skills:
- Ability to lead collaboration across functional teams to deliver insights and observations on customers and marketing effectiveness. Strong interpersonal skills are a must.
- 7+ years related work experience
- Experience working for a leading technology company, a strategy/management consulting organization, a digital agency or a corporate marketing department strongly desired
- Past experience in an insight-generation role, with domain expertise in marketing effectiveness, web analytics, database analytics and/or quantitative market research.
- MBA preferred
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status! We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment! Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top