Senior Engineering Manager (AWS)
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
- Manage a team of 15+ passionate engineers.
- Partner with product management to define the product road map, priorities and schedule.
- Working with researchers to enable content intelligence, machine learning etc. for magical photo experiences.
- Own progress of the product(s) through the product development life cycle, identifying risks and opportunities, keeping senior management informed.
- Attract, hire, on-board and retain top talent. Support and develop the team to be a high-performance team.
- Craft a winning culture built on collaboration and shared accomplishments - have fun along the way.
What you need to succeed:
- Excellent technical skills in developing complex software products
- Strong leadership skills to drive consensus on requirements and to ensure decisions are made in a timely manner with customer first mindset.
- Ability to set and meet deadlines, multitask, and prioritize across a high volume of tasks and multiple projects.
- Proven track record developing, leading, coaching, and mentoring software engineers towards delivering timely, high-quality software as a team
- Experience of agile software development practices within a large team environment
- Experience with multi-region services and operational deployment
- Expert knowledge of AWS and Azure offerings and operation
- Experience with any dynamic programming language (Ruby, Python, Node JS) and C++
- Expert understanding of web/cloud application design and architectural principles
- Experience in developing and operating high SLA (4 nines) cloud services in Linux environment
- Bachelor's in engineering from a Premiere Institute and 12+ years of software product development experience with at least 5 years in leading medium-sized engineering teams
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top