Senior Director Engineering Infrastructure Services
- Lehi, UT
The Adobe Digital Experience organization is looking for a Senior Director of Engineering Infrastructure Services to report to Brandon Pulsipher, the VP of Cloud Engineering! The focus of this role is to ensure Adobe's critical, customer-facing services meet the reliability, availability and performance expectations while constantly focusing on driving improvements and growing and mentoring a strong leadership team.
This individual will run the technical operations of data centers, compute services, networks, and storage that support our Digital Experience BU ($3 billion+ revenue) ensuring a robust, secure and scalable global technology infrastructure for numerous Adobe products and solutions.
This leader will encourage, motivate and grow a services-focused organization and instill operational excellence through DevOps across a complex portfolio of services and requirements. Your team will build, expand and evolve an infrastructure organization that operates with pace, agility, and efficiency in a 24/7 on-demand environment.
What you'll do
- Own a globally distributed Data Center Operations team of 100+ people comprised of operations and engineering professionals
- Partner with engineering organizations to design for quality solutions
- Navigate industry trends and set vision, leadership and strategic direction for the infrastructure function
- Lead private infrastructure services at scale to demanding availability targets (99.99%+) and drive continuous improvement
- Handle critical interactions with internal teams (including executives) and external partners and vendors
Ideal Candidate Profile
The ideal candidate will be a best-in-class strategic and operational leader. You also have the ability to work with Adobe's broader technology organization to create a vision for the future and a roadmap for an ambitious, multiyear journey that enables Adobe's business strategy and empowers its customers, partners, and employees.
The Senior Director, Engineering Infrastructure will also demonstrate:
- An ability to align people, processes, technology, and budgets to deliver cloud services and detailed IT operations to a large and diverse customer base
- Superb people leadership skills with a track record of attracting talent and driving engagement and performance at all levels
- Stellar financial and operational acumen, with experience using transparent metrics and well-defined processes to drive productivity, workflow optimization, and measurable return on investment
- Technical depth and knowledge of infrastructure services, automation engineering and software development in private/hybrid cloud environments
- A hands-on, leadership approach and a comfort level shifting between high-level strategy and detailed involvement with pressing tactical issues
- A collaborative, proactive approach to working with the internal team and customers to develop business and system requirements
- A service-oriented methodology for delivering successful technology implementations across the business
- An 'always on' attitude with a focus on flawless, uninterrupted service delivery
Get to know the team
The Cloud Engineering & Operations group builds platform and client services that are foundational building blocks for many of Adobe's products and services. Areas of focus include customer-facing web solutions, identity, security, public/private cloud services, service management, scalability and infrastructure management, just to name a few.
Adobe's Digital Experience Business Unit
The Digital Experience Business Unit provides solutions that empower businesses to make, manage, measure and monetize online, offline and multichannel business initiatives.
Through the Adobe Experience Cloud which includes our Advertising, Analytics, and Marketing Clouds, companies have everything necessary to deliver well-designed and personal experiences to their customers at the right time, regardless of the channel. The Adobe Marketing Cloud offers integrated solutions that help brands connect with customers on a personal level; the Adobe Analytics Cloud is a customer intelligence engine that helps brands move from insights to action; and, the Adobe Advertising Cloud offers the industry's first end-to-end platform that runs advertising for TV and all digital formats.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top