Senior DevOps Manager, Sensei & Search
- San Jose, CA
Over the last couple of years two new platforms came to life at Adobe. Search Platform that powers search, recommendations functionalities in Adobe Clouds such as Creative Cloud product, Adobe Stock Marketplace, Experience Cloud, Document Cloud, and more. Search platform caters to dozen of product integrations, millions of users and billions of entities. Isn't it exciting? If not there is more. Adobe machine learning arm branded as Adobe Sensei has built a platform with the mission to democratize Artificial Intelligence first product from concept to delivery. This platform helps from training machine learnt models, evaluate, deploy as microservices and helps in orchestrating the API calls to all these machine learning and content processing services. Become part of this growing team at Adobe Search and Sensei Org you will have the phenomenal impact by providing search, browse, machine learning and recommendation across the Adobe.
How can you participate?
We are looking for an inspirational leader to lead Dev-Operations engineering team for both Search & Sensei Devops engineers. The leader will lead a big team and will grow it further. Join us!
Attract top notch talent, coach, mentor, and lead a global team of Search & Sensei infrastructure engineers in a highly agile environment, with focus on efficient operations of engineering infrastructure. Define, build, manage and support Search & Sensei global infrastructure in production, staging and development area in multiple clouds (AWS, Azure). Work with QE, DEV, Release Management and Production Operations teams to develop processes for software release management. Help build engineering practices, monitors and processes to provide 99.99% availability. Help define prevention and recovery of incident in production and staging environments.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Experience leading engineering & operations team
- Experience in building, deploying and managing infrastructures in public clouds (AWS, Azure)
- Experience in delivering 99.99% availability in production environment
- 8+ years experience specifically in DevOps engineering (2+ years management experience)
- 5+ years of Linux/Unix/Windows System Administration experience
- Excellent programming (Perl/Python/Ruby/Shell/Java) and automation skills
- Deep knowledge and experience of cloud/virtualization technologies
- Experience with search engine technology (Elastic), big data processing (e.g. Hadoop, Kafka)
- Experience in Web services and REST.
- Experience in RDBMS & NOSQL database.
- Experience in compliance, disaster recovery, and governance.
- Experience with Git, Perforce, and Jenkins
- Good understanding of packaging systems (yum, rpmbuild, spec-files)
- B.S. in Engineering
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top