Senior Data Scientist - Product Analytics
We are looking for a Sr. Data Scientist - Product Analytics to join the Adobe XD team as we embark on the exciting journey to deliver an industry leading software solution for the design community! As a Sr. Data Scientist - Product Analytics, you will develop and maintain a modern data architecture to further our reporting, analytics, and experimentation capabilities, and on a longer term you will use predictive modeling and machine learning to help the XD team understand, manage, and optimize the experience throughout the customer journey. Ideal candidates will have a strong academic background as well as technical skills such as applied statistics and data engineering. Our team prides itself on being customer focused, agile, and data driven. If you are looking for a chance to be a part of an industry-game-changing opportunity, this one is for you!
What You'll Do:
- Partner with product managers and software engineers to define data and product instrumentation requirements, and build the necessary tooling required to ensure timely delivery of high-quality data
- Build and maintain various product and engineering dashboards to inform the team about the state of the business, as well as to alert stakeholders when issues occur
- Optimize scheduled jobs and explore new solutions to increase operational efficiency
- Develop predictive models to address various business problems by using statistical modeling or machine learning
- Collaborate with product management and engineering groups to develop new products and features
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Grad/Post-grad degree in Computer Science, Applied Math or other related fields
- 5+ years of meaningful data engineering experience
- Proficient in querying languages such as SQL
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Python, R
- Some experience with one or more of Hive, Hadoop, Spark, Splunk.
- Experience in product instrumentation is a plus
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau is a plus
- Good understanding of statistical modeling and machine learning concepts is a plus
- Proven business acumen, previous experience with product analytics
- Possess natural curiosity, creativity, and technical acumen, being capable of asking critical questions about data and always ready to solve any challenges
- Excellent communication, relationship skills, and a strong teammate
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top