Senior Data Scientist
- Seattle, WA
The Photoshop team is looking for a Data Scientist who is passionate about data and is driven to give customers the best experience possible. Tapping into our massive product usage data sets, you will work directly with product managers, researchers, and engineering teams to harness our data, derive actionable insights, and help guide the business with data. You will have the opportunity to exercise creativity in problem solving by delivering inventive new solutions within our data ecosystem. We invite you to join a team of hardworking data professionals to elevate our customer experiences to the next level. Come make an impact on one of the most exciting and significant products at the company!
What You'll Do
- Construct machine learning pipelines to map customers to persona-based segments based on in-app usage data
- Work with development teams to understand existing product instrumentation and help bridge gaps in data streams to assist data science programs
- Automate data pipelines containing large volumes of data using SQL or Python based ETL Frameworks
- Analyze usage patterns to better understand customer behavior including acquisition, engagement, conversion, and retention
- Identify customer trends and communicate meaningful insights to assist product decision making
- Build dashboards to enable self-service data consumption for key collaborators
- Drive A/B/n tests and design of feature-level experiments to validate hypotheses and drive product development decisions
What you'll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor's, Master's or Ph.D. in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Working knowledge of Apache Hadoop and related technology stack or Apache Spark.
- Strong proficiency in querying and manipulating large datasets using SQL-like languages (Hive, Spark, etc.)
- Experience translating business questions into data analytics approaches
- Experience building machine learning algorithms and pipelines using Python or R
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving ability
- Familiarity with descriptive and inferential statistics (e.g. t-test, chi-square, ANOVA, correlation, regression, etc.) to understand usage behaviors and generate hypotheses
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Experience building data visualizations and storytelling to effectively communicate analysis results to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of relevant tools in this field such as Hive, Tableau, Spark, Splunk and PowerBI
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top