Senior Data Scientist
- Bangalore, India
Excited by Data Sciences? Interested in creating new state-of-the-art solutions using data science. The AI/ML Platform & Solutions(AMPS) team in Bangalore is developing micro-services for delivering better personalisation, managing ad spends and generating content insights using AI/ML and data science at its core.
As a part of this, we need experienced data scientists focusing on research and development of methods for processing huge amounts of data.
What you get to do in this role:
- Define problem statements, break down complex or fuzzy business problems into analytical questions, quantifying the impact to the business, synthesizing data to "tell the story," and recommending solutions.
- Create experiments, algorithms and prototypes that not only yield high-accuracy but are also designed and engineered to scale.
- Collaborate across multiple research and engineering disciplines, making the architectural tradeoffs required to rapidly deliver software solutions for an AI/ML system
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ overall industry experience with atleast 4+ years applying data science to real world applications
- Deep understanding of probabilistic and statistic methods, linear algebra and optimisation.
- Broad Machine Learning experience - Algorithm Evaluation, Preparation, Analysis, Modeling and Execution.
- Good understanding of reinforcement learning, graphical models, HMM and/or deep learning methods
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing
- Experience with Spark or Map Reduce, SQL and noSQL databases
- Exposure to AWS/Azure is a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top