Senior Data Science Analyst
- San Jose, CA
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more substantial. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the alluringly designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day - and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
This is a high impact, highly visible role well suited to individuals with a highly quantitative, inquisitive bent of mind. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and will have a technical background with strong communication and project management skills.
As a Product Analyst you will be responsible for helping different businesses and teams achieve operational and execution efficiencies using data. Your leadership and interpersonal skills will allow you to engage with product management, customer success, marketing, and sales teams to understand and distill their business intelligence needs and deficiencies. Your strong data ETL skills will help you combine disparate sources of data so that they can be analyzed and your understanding of statistics will help in analyzing the data, providing useful actionable insights for the various teams. Your success is predicated on providing insights that enable digital marketing businesses to lower customer churn, identify product feature utilization, and facilitate upsell and cross sell opportunities.
What you'll do
- Manage the data collection, analysis, and delivery of critical metrics for a digital marketing business
- Collaborate with technical teams to gain insight to where data is stored and how it can be extracted
- Analyze customer usage data and derive insights for product, customer success, and marketing teams
- Standardize insight generation and help build automated self-service tools for the same
- Own and lead relationships with stakeholders across digital marketing businesses
- Mentor junior team members by providing constructive mentorship
What you need to succeed
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience
- Degree in engineering, statistics, mathematics or related disciplines are strongly preferred. MS/PhDs are preferred
- Basic prototyping skills in R, Python, Spark or similar language are required
- Ability and preference to work in a rapidly changing and less defined business environment
- Very strong project management skills are required. The ability to work with disparate teams, often in different geos, prioritize tasks and following up on them is critical for success in this role
- Experience with machine learning, artificial intelligence, and/or econometrics is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of the digital marketing industry preferred but not required
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top