Senior Data Platform Engineer
- San Mateo, CA
You'll be working on Analytics and AI/ML projects in Marketo, an Adobe company. We build the software that helps our customers to execute the marketing campaigns intelligently, gain the insights of various marketing channels, and predict people's behaviors toward marketing programs. We take care of petabytes of data and serve thousands of customers. We are looking for an upbeat engineer with strong technical background in data pipeline preferably on analytics or AI space. You would be the key person developing the batch and streaming data pipelines and data integration. You have a strong focus and dedication to delivery. You area specialist in developing performant and scalable SaaS applications. If you're passionate about innovative technology around analytics and the artificial intelligence domain, then we are excited to talk to you!
What you'll do
- Work closely with product managers, architects, engineers, and data scientists to develop batch and streaming data pipeline for Analytics and AI/ML products.
- Continually improve code quality, performance, stability, and reliability in the products.
- Be part of multiple projects at the same time and deliver on time in Agile environment.
- Work with SRE to automate the deployment and monitoring of multi-tenant SaaS applications.
- Learn new technologies and technical solutions with respect to Analytics and Artificial Intelligence product roadmap.
What you need to succeed
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 7+ years of experience in software development- 3 in a Saas environment, building data pipelines, and in Agile/Scrum
- Proficiency in Spark, Java/Scala, Kafka
- Experience with Enterprise Java and Java frameworks, Spring, Spring Boot, micro-service architecture, and RESTful web services
- Experience developing automated unit, integration and functional test suites
- Experience in public clouds (Azure/AWS)
- If you are a standout colleague, work effectively with peers and across teams, we want you on our team!
- Phenomenal communication skills, the ability to lead junior team members, being trustworthy and possessing a drive to excel will set you apart from other candidates.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Platform
- Experience with Snowflake
- Experience with modern Business Intelligence tools (PowerBI/Looker)
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top