Senior Customer Success Manager
- Stockholm, Sweden
Within the Customer Success team here at Adobe, our focus is on delivering exceptional experiences and accelerating value for our customers through three core pillars; Partnership, Adoption and Value Realisation.
Our Customer Success Managers are expected to maximise value realisation and ROI in complex, multi-regional strategic enterprise accounts by building strong long-term partnerships with a focus on product adoption. They lead customers through digital transformation by directing strategy and collaborating with multiple internal teams and customer departments while accelerate value for customers by understanding their business goals and objectives, design success plans and establish governance frameworks.
As a CSM at Adobe you are a thought leader in customer success to achieve results throughout the product lifecycle.
What you'll do
· Lead customers through digital transformation with a clear view of customer objectives and KPIs.
· Maximize value realisation and ROI from the solutions and services they buy from Adobe.
· Increase solution adoption and usage with a clear plan.
· Build strong partnerships at senior levels, including C-Level, within some of the biggest companies in the UK
· Account strategy planning and building success plans to drive loyalty, advocacy and minimize customer attrition.
· Track accounts' performance and manage critical escalations with clear execution plan and drive to get closure.
· Build and grow relationships for Adobe's strategic portfolio of multi-solution, multi brand clients at the senior level becoming a trusted partner.
· Build a strong post-sales strategy for your portfolio of accounts to ensure our customers maximize the value on their investment in Adobe's Solutions.
· Provide best practice, thought leadership & domain expertise to the customer success organization, our clients and Adobe's European Customer Success team.
· Build a strong business relationship with our Sales, Marketing, Solution Consulting and Professional Services team.
· Demonstrate seniority by leading new retention and growth initiatives that deliver proven value ensuring we scale, delight and innovate for customer success.
· Become an ambassador for to the CSM organization within Adobe and a CSM evangelist across ACS (Adobe Customer Solutions) and Sales.
· Demonstrate experience of supporting the hiring and ramp up process of new recruits into the Customer Success organization
What you need to succeed
· Bachelor's or Master's degree
· Experienced in post-sales account management in Digital Marketing (analytics, optimization/conversion and/or social). Candidates with pre-sales, marketing/creative agency or consulting background will be considered.
· Strong experience in Digital Marketing Solutions and knowledge of the Adobe's competitive landscape
· Proven effectiveness managing an account portfolio of large, global, complex and strategic accounts at a senior level. Building and maintaining relationships at most senior levels with assigned accounts becoming a trusted advisor.
· Proven experience driving customer retention initiatives, achieving high retention rates and customer satisfaction (NPS)
· Strong communications skills (written & verbal)
· High level escalation management
· Able to anticipate and identify ill-defined problems/issues
· Strong presentation skills at all levels of audience
· Tenacious, charismatic, high confidence and result-driven
· Adaptable, strong self-awareness, confidence to hold themselves and others to account based on expectations
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top