Senior Customer Success Manager
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft breathtaking and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
We are hiring for a Customer Success Manager to join our Experience Cloud team! You will act as a trusted advisor to our customers and build positive relationships, drive adoption of our products/solutions, and ultimately ensure they realize value from their investment.
- Accountable for Customer's overall success with Adobe, including renewals, adoption of Adobe solutions, customer health, and happiness
- Act as the main Customer point of contact throughout our Customer's lifecycle, define success plan with clear deliverables, and ensure clear communication across the Customer operational areas
- Effectively network within accounts in order to achieve successful execution of the customer's strategy and roadmap
- Deliver on an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication, orchestrating the right internal resources, and effectively using the customer engagement model to align, track and evolve customer business goals
- Drive adoption of Adobe Experience Cloud products - using data to provide insights and share standard methodologies and progress from baseline through the maturity curve
- Cultivate innovation sharing standard methodologies and new ways your customers can demonstrate Adobe solutions to advance their digital maturity
- Identify Customer risk, and work with extended Adobe team to create and execute on "get well" plans
- Be the voice of the customer internally at Adobe - sharing process improvements and asks back into the internal ecosystem
- Contribute to the ongoing initiatives to continuously improve our approach to efficiently and effectively secure our customers success
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 + years relevant work experience in customer success and / or the Media & Entertainment industry
- Passion for customer success
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and develop joint partnership
- Strong Consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted partner to drive business value for clients or stakeholders
- Self-motivated, phenomenal teammate, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexibility to travel (approx. 20%)
- MBA or Masters Degree
- Existing knowledge of software in digital marketing and/or digital media space
- Skilled at Program Management within large organizations, helping to effectively inspire change across groups by engaging key partners
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Proven experience with account planning & customer success plans
- Effective at leading executive C-level discussions
- Knowledge of and experience with ad technology
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top