Senior Content Strategy Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Senior Content Strategy Manager
Adobe is passionate about design and creativity. Our mission is to provide the tools and support for the creative community to empower and enable anyone who has a story to tell or vision to share.
The challenge: developing content strategies that will engage and inform graphic designers across their journey. Your focus is to build and foster relationships with content creators within the graphic design community and create engaging and compelling content for designers.
If you are an expert in content strategy, can create compelling content, possess deep customer empathy for creative professionals and enjoy an experience that challenges you, this may be the right role for you.
The individual in the role is passionate about design and has a strong understanding of tools, techniques and trends within the design community.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two! At its core, marketing starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how our products solve the world's problems-from the every day to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Adobe can-changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself!
As the Senior Content Strategist for Graphic Design, you are responsible for setting the vision and strategy for delivering a phenomenal customer experience for Adobe Illustrator and InDesign and more broadly, graphic design communities.
Here are some of the core responsibilities
- Developing and executing on long term content strategy to establish thought leadership and meet our evolving customer landscape's needs
- Creating and sourcing content across print, web, video, podcast, and more that is engaging, compelling and educational
Generating creative briefs with deep insights and clearly articulate strategy and goals of the content to be developed
- Auditing content and establishing a plan to leverage what's working, and evolve what isn't
- Developing relationships with content partners and sites
- Identifying insights based on customer engagement and analytics, and define strategic priorities and requirements to deliver business results
- Collaborating with internal teams around the world to ensure cross-functional execution on integrated marketing plans and a coordinated content calendar that involve PR, social media, relationship marketing, demand gen and community
- Willingness to try new communication mediums in order to reach and engage with designers at all skill and age levels
- Act as a change agent, guiding teams forward in a rapidly evolving environment
- Self-starter and proactive leader with 7-10 years of content marketing experience in a design related industry
- Data and analytics driven
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of graphic design community (or a passion to learn)
- Strategic thinker who can identify and set strategic priorities
- Experience communicating with and working with executive leadership
- A drive to constantly optimize and improve, combined with a relentless focus on customer experience
- Experience managing budgets and resources effectively
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top