Senior Consultant - Analytics and Target
- Hong Kong
We are looking for a Senior Consultant standout to join our team of Adobe Professional Services! This is a service delivery role that is client-facing requiring both technical and business/marketing knowledge and skills. This position based out of Hong Kong.
You will work to gather and understand the client's unique business requirements and to develop and build customized solutions to meet their analytics and personalization needs with the Adobe Analytics/Target platform. In addition, consultants help each client implement web analytic tracking code throughout their websites and applications, perform quality checks to ensure that the implementation work has been completed successfully, and diagnose and solve technical issues when they arise. While not a programming position, it is a very technical job with constant customer interaction.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of a client's website architecture, online business model, and online marketing strategy
- Gather, detail and help form/guide client business requirements, key performance indicators, and other functional and/or technical requirements
- Design customized solutions, technical tag implementation, online personalization strategies
- Generate customized web analytic collection code and assist with its implementation and deployment
- Support client's developers and third parties throughout the implementation process
- Validate and debug implementation and follow through on issues until resolved
- Advise key partners and drive client success
- Interact frequently with clients including interaction with marketers, analysts, web developers, and C-level executives
- Communicate confidently and actively with customers throughout the project life cycle
- Manage multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Manage customer expectations appropriately and keep projects on schedule and within the scope
- Become an expert in the use of Adobe products and the methods by which they can be used to effectively optimize online businesses
- Work to educate clients on the best practices in relation to their specific industry and key business requirements
- Technical writing and PowerPoint presentation creation
What is needed for success
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science with equivalent work experience
- 5+ years' experience working in web analytics or a related field
- Previous experience working with Adobe Analytics/SiteCatalyst, Adobe Target or similar tools
- Solid understanding of online marketing, tools and technology
- Solid understanding of HTML and web protocols
- Website optimization consulting experience
- Web development experience
- Extensive Flash, ActionScript, or Flex experience
- Must be proactive, responsive, professional and dedicated to customer success
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solution-oriented attitude
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a great teammate, and manage change effectively
- Expertise with mobile or social media analytics
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences - enabling our customers to create, deliver and measure personalized, high-impact content that their constituents can access from virtually any device, including smartphones, tablets, PCs, and televisions. Our solutions include Adobe® Creative Cloud®, which offers the most innovative tools and cloud-based services for creating digital media; Adobe Document Cloud, which provides a modern way to manage documents at home, in the office, and across devices; and Adobe Marketing Cloud, which delivers groundbreaking solutions for data-driven marketing. Our innovation and leadership in two large categories, Digital Media and Digital Marketing, provides our customers with a real competitive advantage, positioning Adobe for continued growth well into the future.
As one of the largest software companies in the world, Adobe achieved revenue of approximately US$7.3billion in fiscal 2017. Headquartered in San Jose, California, our stock is traded on the NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol ADOBE.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top