Senior Computer Scientist
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe is hiring exceptional engineers to help build it's new Adobe Experience Platform. This platform will be built using state-of-the art open source technologies on the cloud that include: Spark, Kafka, Docker, MongoDB, CosmosDB, and ADLS. Big data is central to everything this team works on so experience and ability to quickly learn and demonstrate new technologies are critical to being successful.
As a Senior Software Engineer on the AEP team you will:
- Work day-to-day with geo-dispersed team to architect, plan, and execute development of AEP components
- Work in agile environment and over-deliver commitments
- Be customer focused and unafraid to challenge the status quo
- Effectively communicate with peers and management
- Have creative solutions to go beyond what others think can be done
- Balance your time effectively and respect other's time
- Be well-adapted in agile SDLC and not be satisfied with less than 100% test code coverage
Well-qualified candidate will have:
- 5-8+ cumulative years working with: Spark, Mesos, Kafka, Docker
- Proficient in Java, Scala, or Python
- Comfortable level working in a fast-paced and iterative development environment
- Outstanding design and problem solving skills, passion for quality and engineering excellence at scale
- A good understanding of web development and SaaS applications
- Experience in database design
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with big data file formats and compression technologies
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top